Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Left LH Headlight Headlamps Assembly HID Black Clear For 2019-2021 Chevy Blazer
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
Item Type: Headlight Assembly
Warranty: 1 Year
Item Type: Headlight Assembly
Warranty: 1 Year
To Fit: For 2019-2021 Chevy Blazer
Quantity Sold: 1 Driver Left Side Headlight
Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left
Fitment Type:Direct Replacement
Brand-new high-quality products have been strictly inspected before leaving the factory. Comply with professional specifications and stable performance.
●All products have been strictly inspected, we want to create a perfect shopping experience for you.
●The product is in accordance with the original factory specifications.
●Stable performance, high reliability, a good choice.
For 2019-2021 Chevy Blazer
For other adapted models, please refer to the table of compatible vehicles.
1 Driver Left Side Headlight
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1.Find the adjustment screws：Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually：The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field：The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field：The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5.Test your results：If there is a problem after installation, please check whether the connection is correct. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us!
Unless Otherwise Noted, Our Lights Do Not Include Bulbs, Though Occasionally Lighting Manufacturers Do Include Bulbs in the Lights.
If You Receive Lighting Product That Comes With The bulbs, The Bulbs Are Not Covered Under Our Warranty. Our Warranty Applies Only To The Light Assembly.
To ensure a faster and secure delivery, we choose FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL Ground/Air shipping service. Available shipping methods are vary from different type of products and delivery destination. The majority in stock products and orders are going to be shipped the same day or within 1 business day. After which its delivery details can be tracked with the tracking number we email you. For custom or made to order products’ shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered or assembled.
For more information, please check the following tips:
- Oversized products must ship by truck freight or LTL which is different from other ground shipping methods. Please noted that oversized products are required inspections and a signature service. Freight Shipping Information
- We offer free shipping service for 47 sates in domestics. HI, PR, AK, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs are excluded from free shipping areas. You will be charged extra shipping fee for orders’ destinations that are not 47 free shipping states.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
In order to provide all our valued customers with the most up to date and accurate compatibility information, LABWORKAUTO is continuously implementing real-time updates to our line store. Due to the immediate nature of these updates, the correction of any errors or omissions might happen at any time without prior notice. This information may include but not limited to pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility and warranties. LABWORKAUTO is not responsible for any additional labor cost, charge, loss or damage incurred as a result of correct or incorrect information, reference or products purchase from LABWORKAUTO. While we are working to avoid any errors or omissions that may appear on LABWORKAUTO website, we reserve the rights to cancel any undeliverable orders based on inaccurate information.
TRACK YOU ORDER
If you want to track the logistics status of your order, please click here
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.