Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
labwork Front Bumper Cover Fascia For 2016-2018 Chevy Malibu w/ Park 16-18
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
- This is a *BRAND NEW* Primed & Ready for...
- This is a *BRAND NEW* Primed & Ready for Paint Front Bumper Cover For Your 2016-2018 Chevy Malibu!
- For LT, Premier, & Hybrid Models ONLY
- For Models WITH LED Running Lamps
- In order to deliver the bumper to your hand as soon as possible, the bumper will fold to varying degrees, but it will not affect its performance. If you agree, please understand
- We have reserved sensor holes on the back of the product. If you need, please make holes by yourself.
- At the same time,if your part doesn't need the sensor holes,you can install it directly as well.
1. Find a spot that gets a lot of direct sunlight (it will need to be in the sun for up to 4 hours).
2. Open the packaging and remove the bumper cover.
3. Arrange the cardboard packaging to lie flat on the ground. This will serve as a clean surface for your bumper cover.
4. Let the bumper cover sit in the sunlight for three hours.
5. Once you hit the three-hour mark, reposition the bumper cover so that the front part is facing the floor. Leave it in this position for the remaining hour.
1.Use the cardboard packaging as your work surface and place the bumper cover on top.
2.Look for creased areas on the bumper cover. Apply heat to those areas with the heat gun.
3.Avoid pointing the heat gun at one spot for too long, as excessive heat can distort or melt the plastic. Keep the gun moving to spread the heat evenly across the surface of the bumper cover.
4.Once the last patch of creased plastic is straightened out, you can consider the bumper cover fully unfolded.
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.