Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
labwork 8pc Front Control Arm Ball Joint Suspension Kit for 2008-2017 Mitsubishi Lancer
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
- Please make sure that whether the control arm fits your vehicle or not before...
- Please make sure that whether the control arm fits your vehicle or not before placing order.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended, Make Sure to Tighter the Screws.
- Any questions, please e-mail us.
- 100% Brand new, high-quality strength steel control arms.
- The bushings come pre-installed, not easy to take off.
- The control arms are built using advanced processes and premium coatings, to maximize their durability and corrosion resistance.
- Welding is done by robotic arms, uniform thickness, no blow holes, slag, cracks, tearing, or incomplete fusion.
- Measured by specialized inspection tools after welding to make sure assemble hole, bushings insert, and installation sizes are proper.
- Undergo rigorous testing to ensure that long-lasting dependability and strength are built into every part, to ensure a smooth, stable, and safe ride.
2008 - 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer (Excluding Evo Models)
2007 - 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander
2x Front Lower Control Arms with Ball Joints - K620548
2x Front Inner Tie Rods - EV800638
2x Front Outer Tie Rods - ES800471
2x Front Sway Bar Links - K80258
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.