Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Labwork 4 Engine Cylinder Deactivation Solenoid for 2005-09 Jeep Grand Cherokee
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
Extreme heat can cause the original plastic housing on this multi displacement solenoid to crack and...
Extreme heat can cause the original plastic housing on this multi displacement solenoid to crack and fail prematurely. This re-engineered solenoid uses an aluminum body for greater durability and reliable cylinder deactivation performance.
- 100% New Brand.
- High quality
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Upgraded design - this solenoid replaces the original plastic housing with full aluminum construction for greater durability
- Plug-and-play installation - no special tools or modifications required to install this solenoid
- Complete assembly - solenoid includes new gasket and mounting bolt for a complete repair
- Vehicle tested - has undergone on-vehicle testing to ensure proper fit and performance
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1X Engine Solenoid
- As pictures show
- 2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 348 5.7L
- 2005-2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 345 5.7L
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 345 5.7L (5654cc)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum V8 345 5.7L
- 2005-2008 Chrysler 300 V8 345 5.7L
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 345 5.7L; VIN 2
- 2006-2009 Dodge Durango V8 345 5.7L
- 2006 Dodge Charger V8 345 5.7L (5654cc)
- 2006-2009 Dodge Charger V8 345 5.7L
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen V8 345 5.7L (5654cc)
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen V8 345 5.7L
- 2009-Dodge Ram 1500 V8 345 5.7L
- 2009 Dodge Challenger V8 345 5.7L
- 2009 Dodge Challenger V8 348 5.7L
- Just check the Compatibility
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.