Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Headlights + Corner Turn Signal Lights Fit For 01-11 Ford Ranger Chrome Housing
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
A cool headlights gives your truck great looking style and...
A cool headlights gives your truck great looking style and performs at a first class level. Our headlights is designed to fit your exact make & model. Step up from the ordinary, it's time replace your factory headlights today!
Fit for :
For 2001-2011 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Compatibility Reference Number: 6L5Z13008BA, 6L5Z13008AA, FO2503173, FO2502173, 3L5Z13008CA, F87Z13008FB, 3L5Z13008BA, F87Z13008EB
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
Material: ABS Plastic Housing / Polycarbonate Lens
Color: Chrome Housing + Clear Lens
Turn Signal Bulbs Type: 3457A (No included)
Low Beam / High Beam Bulbs Type: HB5 / 9007 (No included)
Packing List :
1 Pair of Headlights (Driver & Passenger Side).
Please Note :
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. 【Find the adjustment screws】Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. 【Adjust the headlights individually】The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. 【Adjust the vertical field】The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. 【Adjust the horizontal field】The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5. 【Test your results】
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.