Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Camshaft Holding Tool Timing Chain Tool W/ Tensioner 37200 For Ford 3.5L 3.7L
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
- Material: Steel
- Type: Timing Chain ...
- Material: Steel
- Type: Timing Chain
- Size:19CM*7.5cm/7.48" * 2.95"
- It has good performance on rust and crack resistance to long-lasting service your engine.
- Made of high standard structural steel and coated with black oxide finish, it is excellent solid with great durability.
- Insert the chain tensioner hold down tool through the hole in the top of the mega gap.
- Position it against the mega gap to retain the tensioner in the compressed position.
- Get this camshaft holding tool set to save your time and energy on doing crankshaft and timing chain work.
- For Use When Servicing the Timing Chain on For Ford V6 3.5L and 3.7L Engines.
- Applications: 3.5L - 2007 to 2016, non-turbo 2017. 3.7L - 2009 and newer
- Helps ensure camshaft alignment during removal and installation of the timing chain.
- Includes holding tool for secondary chain tensioner.
- 1 set as picture show (instruction manual is not included)
Please check the description or use the year/make/model check finder and replace part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing.
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.