Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
6477 Camshaft Holding Tool For Ford 1997-2012 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
- Fit for 1997 - 2002 4.6L Windsor V8 Econoline and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 5.4L V8 Econoline Expedition...
- Fit for 1997 - 2002 4.6L Windsor V8 Econoline and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 5.4L V8 Econoline Expedition and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 6.8L V10 Econoline and 1998 - 2002 5.4L V8 Lincoln Navigator.
- Usage:Camshaft Holding Tools ensure correct cam timing when servicing timing belts chains head gaskets or other valve train repairs.
- Give your machine the new power and torque it really deserves, and have more fun with the power at your finger tips.
- Package includes one Camshaft Holding Tool.
NOTE: Some applications require more than one tool to accomplish the task.
Fit for :
1997-2002 Econoline 4.6L V8 Engines
1997-2002 Econoline 6.8L V10 Engines
1997-2002 Econoline Windsor V8 Engines
1997-2002 Expedition 5.4L V8 Engines
1997-2002 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8 Engines
1997-2002 F-Series Truck Windsor V8 Engines
1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Windsor 5.4L V8 Engines
Instruction of usage:
1. Install this camshaft holding tool on the camshaft.
2. Torque hex head bolts to 20 FT/LBS to ensure correct clamping force. Important: Each bolt must be engaged by the same number of threads in the bottom clamp to ensure correct clamp alignment.
3. Repair the engine as required per instructions in the vehicle service manual.
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.