Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
6477 Camshaft Holding Tool For Ford 1997-2012 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
- Fit for 1997 - 2002 4.6L Windsor V8 Econoline and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 5.4L V8 Econoline Expedition...
- Fit for 1997 - 2002 4.6L Windsor V8 Econoline and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 5.4L V8 Econoline Expedition and F-Series Truck,1997 - 2002 6.8L V10 Econoline and 1998 - 2002 5.4L V8 Lincoln Navigator.
- Usage:Camshaft Holding Tools ensure correct cam timing when servicing timing belts chains head gaskets or other valve train repairs.
- Give your machine the new power and torque it really deserves, and have more fun with the power at your finger tips.
- Package includes one Camshaft Holding Tool.
NOTE: Some applications require more than one tool to accomplish the task.
Fit for :
1997-2002 Econoline 4.6L V8 Engines
1997-2002 Econoline 6.8L V10 Engines
1997-2002 Econoline Windsor V8 Engines
1997-2002 Expedition 5.4L V8 Engines
1997-2002 F-Series Truck 5.4L V8 Engines
1997-2002 F-Series Truck Windsor V8 Engines
1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Windsor 5.4L V8 Engines
Instruction of usage:
1. Install this camshaft holding tool on the camshaft.
2. Torque hex head bolts to 20 FT/LBS to ensure correct clamping force. Important: Each bolt must be engaged by the same number of threads in the bottom clamp to ensure correct clamp alignment.
3. Repair the engine as required per instructions in the vehicle service manual.
To ensure a faster and secure delivery, we choose FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL Ground/Air shipping service. Available shipping methods are vary from different type of products and delivery destination. The majority in stock products and orders are going to be shipped the same day or within 1 business day. After which its delivery details can be tracked with the tracking number we email you. For custom or made to order products’ shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered or assembled.
For more information, please check the following tips:
- Oversized products must ship by truck freight or LTL which is different from other ground shipping methods. Please noted that oversized products are required inspections and a signature service. Freight Shipping Information
- We offer free shipping service for 47 sates in domestics. HI, PR, AK, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs are excluded from free shipping areas. You will be charged extra shipping fee for orders’ destinations that are not 47 free shipping states.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
In order to provide all our valued customers with the most up to date and accurate compatibility information, LABWORKAUTO is continuously implementing real-time updates to our line store. Due to the immediate nature of these updates, the correction of any errors or omissions might happen at any time without prior notice. This information may include but not limited to pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility and warranties. LABWORKAUTO is not responsible for any additional labor cost, charge, loss or damage incurred as a result of correct or incorrect information, reference or products purchase from LABWORKAUTO. While we are working to avoid any errors or omissions that may appear on LABWORKAUTO website, we reserve the rights to cancel any undeliverable orders based on inaccurate information.
TRACK YOU ORDER
If you want to track the logistics status of your order, please click here
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.