Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Labwork Manifold Headers For Suzuki Samurai/Sidekick Geo Tracker 1.3L 1.6L L4
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
- High Quality Construction: This exhaust header is made from durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with CNC machine flanges and...
- High Quality Construction: This exhaust header is made from durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with CNC machine flanges and TIG and MIG welded construction. These features ensure that the header is built to last and can withstand high temperatures and rough driving conditions.
- 4-1 Piping Design: The header features a 4-1 piping design, with a 1 1/2" x 1 3/8" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and 1 3/8" piping. This design helps to increase exhaust flow and improve engine performance, resulting in horsepower and torque gains of 5-10.
- O2 Sensor Location: This header is designed with one O2 sensor location, which helps to ensure that the engine's air/fuel ratio is properly monitored and adjusted for optimal performance.
- Complete Package: This exhaust header comes with a gasket and bolts for easy installation. Please note that professional installation is highly recommended, as installation instructions are not included.
- Wide Compatibility: This header is designed to fit Geo Tracker (1989-1994), Suzuki Samurai (1986-1996), and Suzuki Sidekick (1989-1994) models with 1.3L SOHC or 1.6L SOHC L4 (8V) engines. Please check compatibilities for exact years and models. Please note that this header does not fit the 98 Chevrolet Tracker 1.6L four cylinder model.
One Exhaust Header with Gasket and Bolts
As Shown in the Picture Above
Geo Tracker 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 1.6L SOHC L4 (8V)
Suzuki Samurai 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 1.3L SOHC
Suzuki Sidekick 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 1.6L SOHC L4 (8V)
For Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities
Does not fit 98 Chevrolet tracker 1.6l four cylinder
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.