Trouble phenomenon: The sunroof does not work when the sunroof switch is pressed
Damaged switch, wiring, or actuator
1. The sunroof motor does not work; z. The sunroof switch is damaged; 3. Line failure; 4. The main control switch of the glass lifter.
1. Check 4 electrical box fuse No. 11 7.5A and No. 20 20A fuse is normal, start the engine, test the motor circuit of sunroof motor, the test is normal.
2. The test sunroof switch is normal.
3. It can be seen from the wiring diagram that the sunroof motor motor and the control weft circuit are integrated, and the lines are normal and there is no fault. Replace the sunroof motor, and the fault has not been eliminated after replacement.
4. Replace the sunroof switch, the fault has not been eliminated.
5. Re-examine the skylight grounding lines (G501, G502) and other related lines, the inspection results are not abnormal, and the fault has not been eliminated.
6. With HDS detection, because the sunroof circuit is simple and without a sunroof system, it is suspected that the multi-channel control of the door has an impact on the sunroof. Check that the B-CAN circuit is normal and there is no fault. Replace the main door control switch and multi-channel control box, and the sunroof still does not work.
7. It is found that the right front door lifting ring is a secondary part of the inspection of the UART cable connection. At this time, it is suspected that the fault is caused by this. Therefore, the right front door lifting switch is replaced, and the fault is resolved after replacement.
The cause of the failure: the lift switch of the right front door is a sub-factory part
Maintenance effect: replace the right front door lift switch, the fault is resolved
Case summary: As the right front door lift switch caused the interference of the UART line for the auxiliary factory switch, the sunroof motor self-protection did not work. Now there are more integrated controls. We should not only focus on the faulty part when testing. We must use the maintenance manual flexibly and be good at Analyze and summarize to improve maintenance efficiency.