Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
LED Anti Flicker Adapter Error Canceler Canbus Headlight Decoder- H7 NJ
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
This listing is for 2 pieces of H7 canbus warning error decoder canceler capacitor Anti-Flicker...
This listing is for 2 pieces of H7 canbus warning error decoder canceler capacitor Anti-Flicker For LED headlights, fog lights.
If you've installed LED lighting kit in your car but are getting a flickering or strobe effect and error or warning codes,
then these code canceling capacitors are your solution.
- One pair (2 pieces) of error canceler decoder kit for LED headlight, fog light
- Work with all aftermarket LED kits: H7
- Solve error message on dash board and headlight flickering issue
- Easy plug and play, no modification needed
- Voltages: 9v to 12v
- It will not work on Switchback LED bulbs
- This LED decoder is polar sensitive, if you plug in this decoder and LED bulb does not light up, please flip the adapter 180 degrees and try again.
- This decoder may not work for all vehicles, such as Chrysler, Dodge, or European vehicles that headlight wattage lower than 55W halogen bulb related "bulb out" issue showing on the car board computer.
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.