Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
labwork 10 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Cell Gas Tank with Level Sender Inlet and Outlet Diameter 10 an (Blue)
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
Specifics and Features:
- Tank measures 16.5" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 9" (H)
- Mounting Tabs Measure 18" (L) x 14-1/4" (W) Center to Center
- Dual -10 Outlets
- Dual -10 Vent Outlets (Top Of Cell)
- Sump Measures 6" x 6" x 2" Deep
- Quick Release Fuel Cap
- 0-90 Ohm Fuel Sender
- Includes Anti-slosh foam
- Fuel Tank and Cap made with high grade aluminum for extra protection
- Aluminum Fuel Tank
- 100% New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- Not for use with alcohol, methanol, water
- Inspect foam for deterioration regularly
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.