Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
Fan Blower Motor Resistor for Nissan Altima Maxima Infiniti I30 I35 277612Y000US
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 277W100A, 27225-8H31C, 2W6003, JA1811, 277612Y000, 4P1689, 27761-9W100, 277619W100. ...
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 277W100A, 27225-8H31C, 2W6003, JA1811, 277612Y000, 4P1689, 27761-9W100, 277619W100.
- 100% Brand New and tested prior to leaving the factory.
- Direct Replacement and Ready for Install Straight out of the box.
- Not remanufactured or rebuilt.
- High Quality OEM Replacement Part.
- Fit and Quality Guaranteed.
1. Infiniti I30 2000-2001 All Engine
2. Infiniti I35 2002-2004 All Engine
3. Nissan Altima 2002-2006 All Engine (With automatic temperature control)
4. Nissan Maxima 2000-2003 All Engine (With automatic temperature control)
5. Nissan Maxima 2004-2008 All Engine
If you met those issues,then the blower motor resistor may be your solution!
- HVAC Stop working
- Fan only works in one direction
- Can't adjust the Air Volume
- Get Warning in dashboard.
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.