Always the correct part
We know our products
1 year warranty
Free Shipping to the USA
Free shipping on all orders
2x 6000K White 33-SMD LED Back Up Reverse Lights Bulb 7443 7440 2800LM For Ford
●  Over $79, $5 OFF, Code: 2022NEW5
●  Over $169, $15 OFF, Code: 2022NEW15
●  Over $229, $25 OFF, Code: 2022NEW25
●  Over $409, $50 OFF, Code: 2022NEW50
●  One year warranty on all products 8
- (Set of 2) 1400 lumens per T20 wedge 7440 7443 LED Bulb, total 2600 lumens for both 7440 7443...
- (Set of 2) 1400 lumens per T20 wedge 7440 7443 LED Bulb, total 2600 lumens for both 7440 7443 LED lights bulbs with projector-lens; Each 7440 7443 LED bulb is equipped with high illumination and high power 33 pieces 5730 LED chips.
- Built-in Intelligent IC driver and 6063 aviation aluminum material for best cooling and longer lifespan.
- Working Power: 8.5W, Volts: 12V ~ 24V; Waterproof IP67; ApplicationS: Used for upgrading turn signal blinker light, back-up reverse light, daytime running light ( DRL), brake stop light,taillights, side marker light,etc.
- T20 base, Cross reference number: 7440, 7441, 7443, 7442, 7444, W21W, WY21W, 7440A, 7440NAK, 7444NAK, 7443LL.etc. Extra load resistors maybe required to avoid the signal hyper flash or error code.
- One year warranty. Please check the owner manual or the stock lamp to confirm the cross reference number before purchasing.
INSTALLATION: Professional installation is highly recommended (No instruction included)
RETURNIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. LABWORKAUTO.com will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
We provide a limited warranty of 1 year for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.When there is a problem with our products during the warranty period, we will try to send you a new set of products to enhance the shopping experience of every customer who purchases our products.
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns due to warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.